River Valley HR Association serves the HR professional by offering opportunities for professional growth and networking, and providing information of value to its membership. We advance and promote the HR profession by each member serving as a business leader within their respective community.
April’s RVHRA Meeting is April 13th, 2017
Topic: “Communicate in HD Color”
Presented by Joy Conley Kacik
Partner – Kacik Consulting Services, LLC
NOTE NEW LOCATION:
21 Great Hollow Rd
Hanover, NH 03755
Speaker 8:15am-12 noon
Participants are asked to bring $10 for materials & complete the online evaluator using the link below prior BEFORE April 5th!
Below is the link and instructions for you to complete the Insights Discovery Evaluator:
- Evaluator Link: www.yourdiscoveryprofile.com
- Enter your Personal Details. Information in bold I required. The referral code is LP-KACIK
- When you have completed all 25 frames, please click “submit”. A confirmation will be sent to you via the e-mail address entered. Please save this confirmation notice and forward a copy of the email to email@example.com so Joy knows that you will be attending the presentation and have completed the evaluator.
- Plan to have uninterrupted time to complete the evaluator – which should take between 15-20 minutes. Answer the questions in the context of what you are like at work rather than your personal life so that your profile will be work-specific.
- Once you have completed the profile, Joy will be notified so she can prepare your profile booklet for the presentation.
- You should know that the profile you will receive is completely computer generated from your evaluator. We have no part in writing any of your profile. Also, you profile is a confidential document which you are not legally required to share with anyone except by your own choosing. This is a complimentary profile and there is no cost to you for ether the profile or the presentation on April 13th.